Learn more about health protocols in our branches.
Unless otherwise specified, all of our branch locations and Walmart offices are open. No appointment is needed.
The following guidelines are being put in place to promote the health and safety of both our members and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience and continue to recommend drive-thru service and online banking as alternatives to inside branch banking.
- Per revised CDC guidance, members and staff who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks in our branches. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna), or 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
- Germ shields have been installed at every teller window and member service desk.
- Complimentary coffee, popcorn and suckers will not be offered at this time.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing will take place at regular intervals at teller windows and other shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
We will continually monitor CDC, state and local guidance and make changes as needed. Changes will be made at the discretion of First Community and without advance notice.