The American Rescue Act has been finalized. Your payment will be posted to your account as soon as it is authorized by the US Government. Payments pending now are expected to post on April 7. To verify receipt of your payment we encourage utilization of our self-serve options including online banking, mobile banking, the Express24 Information Line or your nearest 24-hour ATM. You can also set an alert within online banking to be notified by text or email as soon as a payment is posted. Please be patient as increased volume may cause interruptions in service during peak usage times.
If you are expecting a payment that has not been posted please visit the IRS website. First Community does not have any other information on the status of your payment.
Learn more about social distancing & health protocols in our branches.
Unless otherwise specified, all of our branch locations and Walmart offices are open.
The following guidelines are being put in place to promote the health and safety of both our members and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience and continue to highly recommend drive-thru service and online banking as alternatives to inside branch banking.
- Members will be requried to wear facial masks when entering our branches in St. Louis City & County, Jefferson County and all Walmart branches. If you do not have a mask, please ask and one will be provided. Masks are highly encourgaged for members entering branches in other counties but are not required.
- Germ shields have been installed at every teller window and member service desk.
- All staff will be required to wear facial masks while performing transactions and interacting with members per CDC guidance.
- Social distancing will be observed and a distance of 6’ will be maintained at all times.
- Member capacity may be limited. This may mean longer wait times and members may be asked to wait outside of the building.
- Complimentary coffee, popcorn and suckers will not be offered at this time.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing will take place at regular intervals at teller windows and other shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
We will continually monitor CDC, state and local guidance and make changes as needed. Changes will be made at the discretion of First Community and without advance notice.