Economic Impact Payment
The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service have delivered the most recent round of Economic Impact Payments. Eligible individuals will receive an Economic Impact Payment of up to $600 for individuals or $1200 for married couples and up to $600 for each qualifying child. As of January 4, First Community has posted all payments received. If you were expecting a payment and did not yet receive it, please visit IRS website for further information. First Community does not have access to any other information on the status of your stimulus payment.
More information can be found on the IRS website.
Learn more about social distancing & health protocols in our branches.
Unless otherwise specified, all of our branch locations and Walmart offices are open. Learn more here.
The following guidelines are being put in place to promote the health and safety of both our members and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience and continue to highly recommend drive-thru service and online banking as alternatives to inside branch banking.
- Members will be requried to wear facial masks when entering our branches in St. Louis City & County, Jefferson County and all Walmart branches. If you do not have a mask, please ask and one will be provided. Masks are highly encourgaged for members entering branches in other counties but are not required.
- Germ shields have been installed at every teller window and member service desk.
- All staff will be required to wear facial masks while performing transactions and interacting with members per CDC guidance.
- Social distancing will be observed and a distance of 6’ will be maintained at all times.
- Member capacity may be limited and staff will be reduced at branch locations. This may mean longer wait times and members may be asked to wait outside of the building.
- Complimentary coffee, popcorn and suckers will not be offered at this time.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing will take place at regular intervals at teller windows and other shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
We will continually monitor CDC, state and local guidance and make changes as needed. Changes will be made at the discretion of First Community and without advance notice.