Our Credit Union is a full-service financial institution owned by all its members. To assist you with our products and services, we have provided our policies and disclosures. Should you have any questions, please contact us. We look forward to serving you!
Personal Account Disclosures
- Member Service Agreement
- Our Rates & Service Charges (Truth in Savings Disclosure)
- Funds Availability
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
- Insufficient Funds & Overdraft Privilege Disclosure
- What you need to know about overdrafts and overdraft fees
Business Account Disclosures
- Business Service Agreement
- Our Business Rates & Service Charges (Truth in Savings Disclosure)
- Business Funds Availability
- Business Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
Online and Mobile Services
- Online Banking Agreement
- Online Bill Pay Agreement
- Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement
- Digital Wallet Agreement
- Person-to-Person Payment Terms and Conditions
- eSign Agreement
- Money Management Terms and Conditions
Plastic Card Disclosures
- Personal Debit Card Agreement
- Business Debit Card Agreement
- Gift Card Agreement
- Prepaid Card Agreement
Other Policies, Disclosures, and Agreements
Third Party Site Disclosure - Please be advised that you are leaving First Community Credit Union's website. This link is provided as a courtesy. First Community Credit Union does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.
Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
You may need Adobe Reader to view and print these applications. If you do not already have it, click here to download a free copy.