You can take a break, but your extra funds shouldn’t — make sure they’re working for you, 24/7.
- Membership Benefits
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Online Banking
- Establishes your business membership to First Community
- Competitive dividend payouts on all balances over $100
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Commercial Checking Account required
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking and eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- $1 minimum balance required
- $1 minimum deposit to open
We make it easy to open a business account. See the applicable PDF below to ensure you have every document necessary to open an account.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, including owners, representatives, authorized signers and beneficial owners. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number or tax payer identification number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.