We are so happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts in communities surrounding our branch offices whenever possible. However, as a not-for-profit entity, we have very limited resources. Because we are located in nearly 40 communities, many requests are received each week. We ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with advanced notice so that we can consider your request.
Guidelines and Procedures
- All requests must be made in writing, clearly indicating the organization that is requesting a donation.
- Requests should include:
- Basic information about the charity/event
- Contact name, address and phone number
- Date of the event
- Any affiliation you have with First Community
- Any corresponding flyer/pricing information
- Requests must be received (3) – (6) weeks prior to event. We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
- Send one request to:
First Community Credit Union
Attn: Marketing/Donations Department
17151 Chesterfield Airport Road
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Other Pertinent Information
- Most donation requests are filled with small monetary donations, gift cards or First Community merchandise.
- Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations in the St. Louis metro area.
Again, thank you for considering First Community when planning your event. We appreciate opportunities to sponsor worthy causes throughout the communities we serve. We wish you the best of luck with your activities!