You deserve the retirement of your dreams. It’s never too early or too late to start saving.
- Tax Advantages*
- Competitive Dividends
- No Setup or Annual Fee
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive dividends above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2021)
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be deposited into our IRA Savings Account and IRA Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- $100 minimum deposit to earn dividends on the IRA Savings Account
IRAs are insured separately from your other accounts. Your IRA is federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000. An additional $250,000 insurance coverage is provided on IRA accounts by Excess Share Insurance, a private insurer.
To take control of your own IRA account, click here.
There are two kinds of IRAs to choose from, each with distinct tax advantages. Compare them and consult a tax advisor to help you decide which one is right for you.
Anyone who has earned compensation or files income tax jointly with a spouse who has earned compensation can contribute.
- No minimum contribution per year
- Contributions may be tax deductible*
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal
- Penalty free withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals are subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 72
Anyone with earned compensation or files income tax jointly with a spouse who has earned compensation and is within certain income limits can contribute.
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are tax deferred*
- Contributions can be withdrawn without tax or tax penalty
- Early withdrawal of interest is subject to income tax and possible tax penalty**
- No mandatory distribution
- Qualifying withdrawals are tax free***
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such disability, first time home purchase, etc.
***Account must be open for 5 years and after age 59½, first time home purchase, disability or death of the owner.
Below are links for our IRA forms. You can complete them at home, print them, and then either mail them to us or drop them off at your nearest branch.
Please contact the IRA Department at (636) 537-4400 (ext. 1337 or 1397) if you need assistance completing forms.
Address for completed forms:
Attn: IRA Department
P.O. Box 1030
Chesterfield, MO 63006
Traditional IRA Forms
- Traditional IRA Simplifier – Open a traditional IRA
- Traditional & Simple IRA Withdrawal Authorization – Withdraw from your traditional IRA
- Traditional IRA Contribution and Investment Selection form – Make a contribution to your traditional IRA
Roth IRA Forms
- Roth IRA Simplifier – Open a Roth IRA
- Roth IRA Withdrawal Authorization – Withdraw from your Roth IRA
- Roth IRA Contribution and Investment Selection – Contribute to your Roth IRA