Pay 0% APR when you transfer your balance to a First Community Credit Card July 1-Aug. 31. Details below.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- No Annual Fees
- Local Service
0% APR Balance Transfer Offer*
It's no secret interest rates are on the rise. Save money and transfer your high-interest balances to a First Community Credit Card July 1-August 1, 2022. When you do, you'll pay no interest through August 2023! In addition to saving money and paying off debt faster, we offer no transfer and no annual fees.
Ready to get started? We've made it easy for you!
I have a First Community Credit Card and want to save money by transferring funds
- Log in to online banking and select your credit card
- You'll be redirected to MyCardInfo where you click on 'Account Services' (under the Menu icon aka three lines in our app) then 'Balance Transfer'
- Fill out the information needed to process your balance transfer
I don't have a First Community Credit Card and need to apply for one
Apply online for one of our Visa credit cards by clicking the red 'Apply Now' button on this page to get started.
Benefits of a First Community Credit Card
- Competitively low APRs
- No annual fees
- Make purchases anytime, anywhere
- Three great cards to choose from:
- A number of benefits available, specific to each card:
- Travel rewards
- Travel/accident insurance
- Choose your own rewards
- Establish or re-establish credit history
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Manage your credit card account through online banking
Use Card Controls on your First Community debit and credit cards to receive real-time alerts any time your card is used, letting you know immediately if there are unauthorized purchases on your card.
Online Credit Card Payment Address
Please send all credit card payments to PO Box 37035 Boone, IA 50037-0035. If you have automatic payments set through us or any other financial institution to make payments to our credit cards, please make sure you are using the correct payment address.
Forms and Disclosures
- Balance Transfer Form
- See disclosures for all cards
- Download a printable Transaction Dispute Form
- Report a lost or stolen card
*$1 share deposit required. Must qualify for membership. Federally insured by NCUA. Minimum transfer is $500 per account. Any balance transferred from your other credit cards to any First Community credit card between July 1, 2022 through August 31, 2022 will accrue interest on the unpaid balance transfer balance at the rate of 0.00% APR until August 31, 2023. Effective September 1, 2023, the interest rate on the unpaid balance of the balance transfer will increase to the contract rate under your credit card agreement. In addition to this promotional rate, as provided in your credit card agreement, we do not charge interest on new purchases if you pay in full your entire balance each month by the payment due date.