Take it with you to make purchases more quickly and easily — as well as to potentially earn cash rewards.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Access cash at any ATM, anytime
- Faster than writing checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Fraud protection service included
- $1 fee on ATMs not owned by First Community
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Free fraud detection and notification
Your Visa debit card is your key to cash rewards with our free First Rate Checking and Cashback Checking!
Read more about our fraud protection service.
New Picture Debit Cards are Here
We are proud to announce our revised picture debit cards. In order to show more of your gorgeous picture, we decided to move your information to the back of the card. As you can see in the sample below, your name, card number and expiration date are now moved to the back. We hope you enjoy showing off your new debit card!
Please Note: You cannot use Internet Explorer to create a Picture Debit Card.
Express your creativity by adding your favorite photo to your First Community Visa® debit card! Your Picture Card will work like a regular debit card, and you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Works like a regular debit card
- Use your own favorite photo or chose from our gallery
- One Picture Debit Card per year is free
- Replacements are $5 per card
- Replacement fee will be deducted from your checking account
- Design and order your card in less than three minutes
Once you are ready, you must read the Terms and Conditions in order to request your Picture Debit Card.
Read our Picture Debit Card FAQ.
See Picture Debit Card Disclosures.
Pay online the easier way with Visa® Checkout and your First Community Visa card. Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through online checkout.
- Pay with a single login from any device
- Guard your data behind multiple layers of security
- Keep earning the card rewards you love
- Enroll in Visa Checkout with your First Community Visa card today.
Once you enroll in Visa Checkout, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Click the Visa Checkout button when you're ready to pay.
- Log in with your Visa Checkout sign in.
- Confirm your purchase!
Use Card Controls on your First Community debit and credit cards to receive real-time alerts any time your card is used, letting you know immediately if there are unauthorized purchases on your card.
Attention: In order to dispute a debit card transaction you must complete a Dispute Form or Fraud Dispute Form. Prior to this you are required to contact the merchant in an effort to resolve your dispute directly. This is the fastest and most effective way for you to resolve your dispute and in most cases the merchant will readily assist you.
To request a Dispute or Fraud Dispute Form you may visit any local branch or contact us directly at 636-728-3333. You may also chat with a representative as well.