Take it with you to make purchases more quickly and easily — as well as to potentially earn cash rewards.
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Access cash at any ATM, anytime
- Faster than writing checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Fraud protection service included
- $1 fee on ATMs not owned by First Community
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Free fraud detection and notification
Express your creativity by adding your favorite photo to your First Community Visa® debit card! Your Picture Card will work like a regular debit card, and you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Works like a regular debit card
- Use your own favorite photo or chose from our gallery
- One Picture Debit Card per year is free
- Replacements are $5 per card
- Replacement fee will be deducted from your checking account
- Design and order your card in less than three minutes
Once you are ready, you must read the Terms and Conditions in order to request your Picture Debit Card.
Pay online the easier way with Visa® Checkout and your First Community Visa card. Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through online checkout.
- Pay with a single login from any device
- Guard your data behind multiple layers of security
- Keep earning the card rewards you love
- Enroll in Visa Checkout with your First Community Visa card today.
Once you enroll in Visa Checkout, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Click the Visa Checkout button when you're ready to pay.
- Log in with your Visa Checkout sign in.
- Confirm your purchase!
Use Card Controls on your First Community debit and credit cards to receive real-time alerts any time your card is used, letting you know immediately if there are unauthorized purchases on your card.
Attention: In order to dispute a debit card transaction you must complete a Dispute Form or Fraud Dispute Form. Prior to this you are required to contact the merchant in an effort to resolve your dispute directly. This is the fastest and most effective way for you to resolve your dispute and in most cases the merchant will readily assist you.
If you would like to dispute a charge, please follow these steps:
- Choose from one of the options (Debit Card Dispute Form or Debit Card Fraud Form) below.
- Fill out the PDF online.
- You will have the option to securely upload any supporting documentation if needed.
Use the Debit Card Dispute Form below if you provided your card number to a merchant and authorized them to make at least one payment using your debit card. In other words, you willingly entered into a transaction with the merchant.
Use the Debit Card Fraud Form below if you didn't authorize the merchant to debit your account or if you had an ATM transaction that you did not have any part in completing. In other words, your card or card number was used WITHOUT your permission.