Our Picture Card website is currently unavailable. We are working on updating it, and apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back, as we believe the new version will be worth the wait!
A First Community Picture Card is available to members with an open First Community Visa debit card. If you are a current cardholder, your membership must be in good standing and kept in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement.
Your Picture Card will work and function like a regular debit card and will be accepted wherever electronic Visa debit card transactions are accepted. First Community reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. The appearance or interpretation of any of the following on apparel, banners, signs, etc., in the foreground or background of photos is prohibited, including but not limited to:
- Photographs with phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers)
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork or a photograph including other individuals, unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, and all individuals in a photograph to use the photograph
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, cartoons, anime, etc of any nature
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racial or political material of any nature
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, website addresses or competitive marking of any nature
- Photographs considered to be profane or obscene of any nature
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms of any nature
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior of any nature
- Culturally insensitive images of any nature
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the First Community brand
By applying for the Picture Card, the applicant gives First Community permission to use the photograph on the card. Members participating in the Picture Card program agree to indemnify and hold First Community harmless for any liability incurred by First Community due to any third party action which assert that a photograph or other document provided by a member for use by First Community violates any claimed copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of that third party.
You must have sole rights to use the submitted image. If you submit images that do not follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to deny the request for the Picture Card.
Your first picture card is free. Replacements are $5.00 per card. The fee will be deducted from your checking account.
Images are not retained. If you would like another picture card, you must submit another request. The fee will be $5.
In most cases your Picture Card will retain the same card number but will have a new expiration date. Upon expiration of the card, all reissued cards will have the Credit Union standard card design. If you would like another picture card, you must submit another request. The fee will be $5.
Cards that have been lost or stolen will be replaced with the Credit Union standard card design. If you would like another picture card, you must submit another request. The fee will be $5.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.