Like the city of St. Louis, this basic checking account is anything but ordinary. In fact, it's designed to be as unique as our members and as solid as The Arch. And it comes with lots of convenience services, including mobile banking.
Because we care about our members, we want to help you keep more money in your pocket. So we don't have monthly service fees or a minimum balance, and added extra freebies and loan discounts. Everything you want, and nothing that you don't!
A guide on how to manage your checking account can be found here.
A worksheet to help you manage your spending to achieve your financial goals can be found at: www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/blog/managing-your-spending-achieve-your-goals/
ABA Routing # 281081877
- Basic checking with lots of convenience!
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- No minimum deposit to open
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- FREE Visa® debit card
- Visa® Gift Cards available for small fee
- Overdraft Privilege Info
You are responsible for assuring your available balance of funds meets all your payment and withdrawal needs. Check your account balances periodically by calling us, visiting an ATM, sign up for text alerts, view your accounts online or with mobile banking.
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account
- We offer different plans, such as a link to a share/savings account or overdraft line-of-credit
- What you need to know about overdrafts and overdraft fees