Learn how we are adapting to social distancing & health protocols in our branches.
Our Missouri & Illinois branch locations and Walmart offices are open. Learn more here.
The following guidelines are being put in place to promote the health and safety of both our members and staff. We apologize for any inconvenience and continue to highly recommend drive-thru service and online banking as alternatives to inside branch banking.
- Germ shields have been installed at every teller window and member service desk.
- All staff will be required to wear facial masks while performing transactions and interacting with members per CDC guidance. Members may wear masks or face coverings but it will not be required.
- Social distancing will be observed and a distance of 6’ will be maintained at all times.
- Member capacity may be limited and staff will be reduced at branch locations. This may mean longer wait times and members may be asked to wait outside of the building.
- Complimentary coffee, popcorn and suckers will not be offered at this time.
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing will take place at regular intervals at teller windows and other shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
We will continually monitor CDC, state and local guidance and make changes as needed. Changes will be made at the discretion of First Community and without advance notice.