Better Than Free Checking, Cashback Checking Pays Rewards
A guide on how to manage your checking account can be found here.
A worksheet to help you manage your spending to achieve your financial goals can be found at: www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/blog/managing-your-spending-achieve-your-goals/
ABA Routing # 281081877
- 1.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- Earn up to a maximum of $10 cash back per month, $120 per year
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- 0.25% discount on consumer loans**
- $350 discount on home loan closing costs***
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free CardNav
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Apple Pay
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
To qualify for the CashBack Checking reward, you must perform the following each calendar month (statement cycle):
• Have a minimum of 30 debit card purchases* post to the account.
• Have at least one direct deposit or one ACH debit/credit post to the account.
• Receive your monthly statement electronically
*If qualifications are met each calendar month, you may earn up to 1% cash back on your debit card purchases each month (up to a maximum reward of $10 per month, $120 per year). Please note that the purchases MUST actually post to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. We post purchases to the account when we receive them from the merchant and that may occur one or more days after the purchase date. Purchases that have been initiated but not posted as of the end of the cycle will not count as a qualifying transaction for that cycle (but will count in the following cycle when they post). The first qualification cycle will begin on the date you open or convert to a Cashback Checking account and end on the last day of the calendar month. The qualification cycle will be each calendar month thereafter.
**Offer valid for checking account holders with direct deposit only. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Loan subject to credit approval. Not valid with any other offer. Offer does not include refinances on First Community loans or first mortgage loans. Offer of .25% APR discount valid on one consumer loan per calendar year.
***Mortgages available to Missouri & Illinois residents only. Offer valid for checking account holders with direct deposit only. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Loan subject to credit approval. Not valid with any other offer. Offer does not include refinances on First Community loans. One $350.00 discount per mortgage loan per calendar year.
- Overdraft Privilege Info
You are responsible for assuring your available balance of funds meets all your payment and withdrawal needs. Check your account balances periodically by calling us, visiting an ATM, sign up for text alerts, view your accounts online or with mobile banking.
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account
- We offer different plans, such as a link to a share/savings account or overdraft line-of-credit
- What you need to know about overdrafts and overdraft fees